This summer we’re encouraging everyone to take a moment
away from their desk and step outside for a cloudspotting break.
In fact, we’re giving away a custom designed pair of Nike Air trainers to
the best picture of clouds taken during a working day.
Pause. Wander. Notice. Share
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Seven Stones Ltd. (company no. 5182264) whose registered office is at Olympic House, 317-321 Latimer Road, London W10 6RA
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom ages 18 years or over except for employees of Seven Stones and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://sevenstones.co.uk/
- Closing date for entry will be 1st August 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The entrant must be following @wellplacehq or @toteshealth on Twitter, or @toteshealth on Instagram
- The entrant must share a photo with the hashtag: #headintheclouds as well as tagging @wellplacehq or @toteshealth
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to an entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One pair of custom Nike Air Max shoes. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be solely in accordance with current GDPR data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]